Yeay...!! Happy New Year all......

This year is an opportunity to begin many works that has been delayed. For me, it's time to moving on. I renew my blog look more appealing, vibrant color but not excessive , and I added some pictures and interesting quotes.
The reason why I put a picture of a fly that was perched on a green plant in the picture because I inspired by the philosophy flies itself.
Flies are creatures of God who likes to move fast. Flies elusive. He moves very fast. Moving as fast as his eyes could see in all directions in an instant. he likes to blend in with the garbage. It was fun for him, a place to find good food.
However, flies only have a short time to live, just a few months old.
 

Flies maximize life with movement. They know how to live their life.

Humans also need to move and we have to move forward. In this new year I need to moving forward, maximize all the skills and talents as a gift from God to realize those dreams. My resolution for this year is to move and train myself to be a better human being strong and resilient in order to bring the dreams alive and becomes reality.

May God bless Us and give all the hint we need to keep our journey full of happiness and fortune.

Cheers...

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Leave Comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...